It's a Halo BETA It's a Halo BETA

Win.

Fucking win man. Amazing. Can't wait.

how to screw up your kids how to screw up your kids

Nice Job!

I liked this game. Just take out the automatic drift physics and you're good. By the way, I voted 0 for sound because I have no speakers.

caboos1 responds:

uuu. ol ok well to let you know you wernt missing much i didnt rilly have many sounds

botmato 2 - turbo botmato 2 - turbo

Err....

Why?

Super City 2 Super City 2

Not bad.

Game was fun, the graphics were on the downside, and the song was annoying, but other than that, it was good.

Girdf responds:

ok.

zombie horde ii zombie horde ii

Good, but not great.

I thought the interface was a little clunky and unorganized. In addition, I thought the graphics were a little shotty and could have been better. I also found it frustrating that I would manually need to hover over a zombie in order to kill it, instead of just point my mouse in its general direction. But overall it's good. I'd just change those things I said. But who the hell am I right?

Battlemachy: Jade Bandit Battlemachy: Jade Bandit

Could be a LOT better.

While playing this game, the number one thing that annoyed me the most was the crappy, frustrating controls. I often met an early demise because I couldn't control my ugly chick on a flying pigeon while she threw objects at other people on flying eagles. The concept is good, but the controls were so bulky and annoying, I couldn't get anything done. In the future I'd recommend WSAD and the mouse, not just the mouse. The sound irritated me to the point where I turned it off, just so I could think again. The game play was a little too challenging, but mainly do to the bad controls. I'd remake this if I were you.

Opeth - Masters Apprentices Opeth - Masters Apprentices

Your tone....

Is horrible. I'm sorry.

Eternalreich responds:

ouch it seems you didn't listen to the whole thing

you are a douche

Rig - Nine Years Old Rig - Nine Years Old

Love it.

I love this song so much, I can't stop listening to it. But 9 years old in second grade?

Rig responds:

It's second ROW, not second grade. :-P

The E chord song The E chord song

LOL!

This just made me laugh. Win. lol